Oct 31, 2007

What is Stewart Vacation Ownership doing with the old property owners at the Old Ramada Suites, now called Summer Bay Resort. Does anyone has the phone number to contact Stewart Vacation Ownership in CA? Please call me at 419-902-9020

Gary A.
Nov 01, 2007

Summer Bay Resorts are now going to be relocated into an apartment complex, and up graded to a Gold Crown Resort starting Jan. 2008. It has covered parking, washers/dryers, full kit. several pools, two club houses, spacious condos......Thanks to Harrahs exchanging property with Summer Bay Condo. Association Owners

L K.
Jan 09, 2008

Where are they relocating to. I am thinking of going there Feb 9, 2008. How will I know what I am getting? Thanks, Janet

lkurtz wrote:
Summer Bay Resorts are now going to be relocated into an apartment complex, and up graded to a Gold Crown Resort starting Jan. 2008. It has covered parking, washers/dryers, full kit. several pools, two club houses, spacious condos......Thanks to Harrahs exchanging property with Summer Bay Condo. Association Owners

Janet D.
Jan 26, 2008

janetd64 wrote:
Where are they relocating to. I am thinking of going there Feb 9, 2008. How will I know what I am getting? Thanks, Janet
lkurtz wrote:
Janet, I assume you will go to the Summer Bay old Resort to check in and they will assign you to a unit. I do not know how many of the units at the new resort have been upgraded. They should have a shuttle to take you to the unit you are staying in. We are visiting in July to check things out. Let me know what you find out in Feb. A call to the resort customer service should give you more info. Laurie

L K.

Last edited by lkurtz on Jan 26, 2008 08:34 PM

Mar 28, 2009

Let me tell you I went there in Dec of 2008 to the New Resort. Before going I was going to see it cause I did not like the old place run down. After going there i could not belive my eyes it was so nice i would never sell my timeshare there . I can wait to go back this year and I have two weeks and plan on using all two this year. What a nice place and right off the strip. You can't ask for anything more perfect.

James M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.