Grandview at Las Vegas

owning a time share share for two bed apt but want to use half and rent out the other half on same week

Nov 20, 2007

hi just wondering we bought a time share and have a two bed apt we were thinking of going out there and using one bed apt ourselves and renting out the other half since from what we saw they can be divided . have any of you done this. if we were to do this do we contact grand view and explain this or do we go ahead and rent it out and then also turn up ourselves. as far as we know we have to contact rci and buy a 59 dollar voucher that covers insurance does anyone know what w e need to do. this is our first time share so its all new to us

Deirdre L.
May 14, 2009

As long as you have retained your week ownership with the Grandview resort and you have not "banked" your resort week into the RCI exchange you can work directly with the Resort (Grandview). Simply contact them and request what week you wish to use one of your 1 bedroom units and they will confirm your reservation! This does not have to be reserved for both weeks at the same time. This can be done for you personally or for a renter (tell them you are giving your week to your friends to use) by giving the resort the renters name, address, and other contact information! Warning though, you will be responsible for any damages to the unit not paid for by the renter if this occures! So please choose your renters wisely? Information provided by a fellow Grandview time share owner and Las Vegas certified travel agent! Please contact me if I can be of any further service to you?

Rob A.
Feb 16, 2020

Hello rob i would like to ask you a question about grandview time share. My wife and I bought into Grandview Las Vegas 2 bedroom eight occupants Max units we were informed by the salesperson that he rents his out on a continuous basis there for got us excited thinking we could possibly do this to make a little money and still have a nice place to stay.Do you have much experience and renting your personal units from Grandview? I know they have a rental program we can use for our one week and they said RCI has 4 bonus weeks for us. But according to the salesman he rented out quite often not sure what that meant but we're looking to try to recoup some cost if you have any advice I would greatly appreciate that thank you

Brian L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.