Harborside Resort at Atlantis

will a float week work for us?

Nov 29, 2007

We are interested in a platinum float week so we don't have to commit to a week but have the point power of platinum season. However, we are worried that we won't be able to reserve the week we want (which will most likely change every year). Has anyone had experience with their reservation system? How far in advance did you call? Were you able to get the week that you want?Thank you in advance for any info you can provide.

Linda W.
Dec 09, 2007

lindaw315 wrote:
We are interested in a platinum float week so we don't have to commit to a week but have the point power of platinum season. However, we are worried that we won't be able to reserve the week we want (which will most likely change every year). Has anyone had experience with their reservation system? How far in advance did you call? Were you able to get the week that you want?Thank you in advance for any info you can provide.
We own two platinum weeks--one we paid extra for as it is week 52/New Years--but on floating weeks you can call 12 months to the day before you want to go--the only times you would likely not be able to get something for sure would be holidays--Presidents/Valentines/Easter--other than that you should be OK--however if you change seasons you would only be able to call 8 months out and then you would have issues--for example if you wanted to go in summer which is gold you would only be able to call after all the owners in that season have had priority at 10-12 months out. we have owned since 2001 if you have any other questions.

Maria W.
Jan 08, 2008

lindaw315 wrote:
i own plat week 5 and have called one year in advance and got most other weeks i wanted. if you call 8 months you will be out of luck for many of the holiday weeks. you need a year. i never use my week 5 so it is really unesscary.

Meryl N.
May 23, 2011

i am interested in buying Harborside from someone it is week 37. floating (sept) which is ok since i can only take vacation time then... it says Season Red.... if i book 30 days in advance to go to homebase will i get it???

Georgeann S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.