Jan 02, 2008

Hi, I went through the previous post on this subject but it was hard to find an answer to my question. I just called Global Access. I currently own/deeded at OLCC East Village for the past 4 years and they said the only way to get into the Global Access is if I trade in my week and purchase another unit. I would have to pay $8000. I asked again, can't I just keep my week and unit and convert to Global Access, he said no. The only way is to purchase it. Is this true? Have any of you converted?

Liz T.
Feb 01, 2008

lizt16 wrote:
Hi, I went through the previous post on this subject but it was hard to find an answer to my question. I just called Global Access. I currently own/deeded at OLCC East Village for the past 4 years and they said the only way to get into the Global Access is if I trade in my week and purchase another unit. I would have to pay $8000. I asked again, can't I just keep my week and unit and convert to Global Access, he said no. The only way is to purchase it. Is this true? Have any of you converted?
these people are shoud businessmen they are concerned with the good of the organization

Brian W.
Feb 06, 2008

I have not switched to Global Access yet, but what they offered was to transfer the fixed week to points. The points could be exchanged for weeks in the same resort or other resorts of the Orange Lake Group. They asked for a fee around US$1,500 o 1,800 and as far as I understood you still are responsible for the annual maintenance fee.

The information I have from them is 877.UGO.4FUN

Good luck!

Jose M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.