Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Selling in the Caribbean

Feb 21, 2008

Does anyone have wisdom for me? Suggestions of closing companies? Are thes sales under US law or (in my case) Netherlands Antilles (for Royal Palm on St. Maarten)? I know there is no deed/title/appraisal/insurance as these are leases, but the paperwork & escrow....and I guess this is $400-$600 depending on the closer. Also--any one with experience selling Royal Plam? Thank you so much, in advance!

Deborah M S.
Feb 22, 2008

In the top right hand corner of this page under I Want To ... you will see the feature 'search forums' ... click on that and enter legitimate closing companies. There are several recommended by regular posters.

R P.
Feb 23, 2008

Thank you--and I've already contacted Timeshare Transfer--but no response yet. I guess I wanted to hear from someone that could say they had sold in St. Maarten and and it was a breeze! LOL!

jayjay wrote:
In the top right hand corner of this page under I Want To ... you will see the feature 'search forums' ... click on that and enter legitimate closing companies. There are several recommended by regular posters.

Deborah M S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.