Marriott's Shadow Ridge - The Villages

master/master suites - new at shadow ridge?

Feb 24, 2008

has anyone recently purchased one of the new master/master suites (2 bedroom total) at shadow ridge? what incentives did you receive if you purchased after the day of the tour? thanks!

Suzi M.
Apr 28, 2008

suzim10 wrote:
has anyone recently purchased one of the new master/master suites (2 bedroom total) at shadow ridge? what incentives did you receive if you purchased after the day of the tour? thanks!

We are owners at Shadow Ridge and just returned from there. We looked at the new Enclave units that are being built. I did not like them. I like the long and narrow style of The Villages as opposed to the square style of the Enclaves. We received 10,000 points for just going on the sales presentation. I ended up purchasing something else and received 250,000 Marriott points.

Rosemary C.
Jul 01, 2008

We too are owners at Shadow Ridge and are there now. I looked at Enclave just a few minutes ago. I LOVED IT. High end, contemporary. Not a motel, more like a cosmopolitan hotel. Awesome, in my opinion. They offered me 150,000 points, and $17900. I am contimplating it. Plus in CA you get to write off the taxes, so it's a benefit!!

John K.
Jul 01, 2008

johnk558 wrote:
We too are owners at Shadow Ridge and are there now. I looked at Enclave just a few minutes ago. I LOVED IT. High end, contemporary. Not a motel, more like a cosmopolitan hotel. Awesome, in my opinion. They offered me 150,000 points, and $17900. I am contimplating it. Plus in CA you get to write off the taxes, so it's a benefit!!

John: That's what makes the world go around! What one person likes, another doesn't like. You didn't mind the dark brown cabinets in the kitchen? That seemed outdated to me. It reminded me of my kitchen before we remodeled it.

Sounds like a great deal point-wise and price wise. We had so many Marriott points, we purchased a 50 inch plasma TV. I live in New York so we stay at the Marriott Marquis in the heart of Times Square for free often.

Good luck to you! Rosemary

Rosemary C.
Apr 13, 2009

Did you ended up buying? We went through presentation this weekend and are contemplating as well, but price was higher than you are posting? If so, are you satisfied with purchase?

Joe P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.