Timeshare Exchanges

Surprised to see so many Hawaiian timeshares deposited on Redweek ...

Feb 29, 2008

I hadn't checked Redweek deposits in awhile, but while perusing them today I noticed that 14 Hawaiian timeshare weeks have been deposited ... Hawaii is a very popular location and I was somewhat surprised that so many weeks were there.

R P.
Mar 01, 2008

One word ...airfare prices...boy I am going to Hawaii and the airfare is the touphest pill to swallow. Lots of people are feeling the pinch of recession and just don't want to spend that kind of $$ nowadays. So maybe they want to trade for something closer to home.

Lanita P.
Mar 02, 2008

lanitap wrote:
One word ...airfare prices...boy I am going to Hawaii and the airfare is the touphest pill to swallow. Lots of people are feeling the pinch of recession and just don't want to spend that kind of $$ nowadays. So maybe they want to trade for something closer to home.

Ah, good observation.

R P.
Mar 11, 2008

Re: airfares We just flew back from Maui. We had non-stop flights back and forth from Oakland, Ca on ATA airlines. The total fare for my wife and I was 464.00. I had to do some shopping around but it was worth it.

Jim W.
Mar 11, 2008

jimw171 wrote:
Re: airfares We just flew back from Maui. We had non-stop flights back and forth from Oakland, Ca on ATA airlines. The total fare for my wife and I was 464.00. I had to do some shopping around but it was worth it.

Great airfare .... shopping around, as you did, is the key.

R P.
Mar 12, 2008

above

Dave L.
Mar 13, 2008

dave1108 wrote:
above
====== Go to the Timeshare Exchange tab and select a "Region"; a list of weeks will be displayed. Select "Exchange Weeks Only" (vs Provisional & Exchange Weeks) to view the weeks actually available for exchange.

Mike N.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.