Mar 09, 2008

Hi, I'm new to Redweek, could anyone tell me what happens if I've deposited a week I have, used the points that were credited to me for that week, and then no one goes to my property?? What happens in case no one is interested in my exchange? Do I have to refund Red Week, or what? thank you for your answers,

Noella M.
Mar 09, 2008

noellam wrote:
Hi, I'm new to Redweek, could anyone tell me what happens if I've deposited a week I have, used the points that were credited to me for that week, and then no one goes to my property?? What happens in case no one is interested in my exchange? Do I have to refund Red Week, or what? thank you for your answers,
============= Don't worry. Once you deposted your week, it becomes the property of RedWeek. It is their "problem" if no one is interested in your week. You will not be required to pay anything back to RedWeek.

Mike N.

Last edited by mike1536 on Mar 10, 2008 04:42 AM

Mar 09, 2008

Hey Mike1536!! Thank you so much for answering me, I asked Red Week, but got no reply so far!!! Thanks a lot!!

Noella M.
Mar 09, 2008

noellam wrote:
Hey Mike1536!! Thank you so much for answering me, I asked Red Week, but got no reply so far!!! Thanks a lot!!
============== If you sent them an email from the "Contact" link, they should get back to you within a couple days. I've found they reply fairly promptly. Did you send the email recently (i.e. over the weekend)? If so, you may need to wait until Monday or Tuesday. Otherwise check your spam or bulk mail folder. RedWeek's response may have gone there

Mike N.
Mar 09, 2008

noellam wrote:

Hi Noella,

The only email that I saw in Customer Service from you was answered last week. You exchanged several emails with Jamie.

Please be sure to let us know or post here for further questions.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Mar 10, 2008

marty8084 wrote:
noellam wrote:

Hi Noella,

The only email that I saw in Customer Service from you was answered last week. You exchanged several emails with Jamie.

Please be sure to let us know or post here for further questions.

Thanks, Marty

yes but, I never got any answer to that particular question that I emailed twice. Never mind anyway, now I know the answer, thank you.

Noella M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.