Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

I have an interested renter..now what?

Mar 12, 2008

I have a week that starts on march 15th. in mazatlan. I have an interested renter. how do I work it so I don't scare him off...I wouldn't send money in the mail to just anybody...how do I work this?

Jeffery W.

Last edited by jefferyw4 on Mar 12, 2008 11:40 PM

Mar 13, 2008

Since March 15th is just two days away, the only way I see to work this is that you fax him a rental agreement (see rental contracts under search forums ....) and he then wires you the rent money. You then fax him confirmation that the week is in his name. Trust will have to be an issue here with both you and the renter with so little time.

R P.
Mar 13, 2008

jayjay wrote:
Since March 15th is just two days away, the only way I see to work this is that you fax him a rental agreement (see rental contracts under search forums ....) and he then wires you the rent money. You then fax him confirmation that the week is in his name. Trust will have to be an issue here with both you and the renter with so little time.

Thankyou for the feedback!

Jeffery W.
Mar 13, 2008

jefferyw4 wrote:
I have a week that starts on march 15th. in mazatlan. I have an interested renter. how do I work it so I don't scare him off...I wouldn't send money in the mail to just anybody...how do I work this?

Not knowing the story here I would say just be careful! It sounds a little strange that someone wants your place one day before in Mexico.

I would think they have already booked air/car so why now would they need resort?

May be no problem but don't get scammed! PHILL12

Phil L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.