Polo Towers

Polo Towers remodeling?

Mar 16, 2008

I have a potential buyer for my timeshare asking if the pictures on the Polo Towers web-site (and here on RW, for that matter) are accurate with respect to the recent upgrades and remodeling that were done in 2007. Since I have not been there since the project completion I cannot be sure if ANY of the websites' photos are accurate. Can anyone describe the differences to me? Is the decor, for instance still in neutral tones, or are there "some" good representations on the PT website? Thanks.

Dorothy H.

Last edited by dorothyh47 on Mar 18, 2008 04:36 PM

Apr 03, 2008

The photo's at www.polotowers.com of the skyview units is approx. what the remodled units will look like. We were in Vegas in March and it appeared they were well along the way with the remodel. I believe it's not slated to be 100% completed until the 3rd quarter of this year.

Doug P.
Apr 12, 2008

Hi Dorothy. Guess I replied on the wrong message page. To reiterate, we've just returned from Polo Towers April 6th. All new granite counters and wood cabinets. New great vanity in the bathroom as well as new fixtures. Gold and brown carpeting. Dark brown sofa with stuffed red and gold thread design on overstuffed chair. Glass table with gorgeous flower vase in ktichen. All new furniture in bedroom, tv cabinet etc. Dark wood, very plain with rectangular silver knobs. They did a great job. Your friend should know though that Polo Towers is currently offering a buyback to interested owners. Don'tknow why. That's why I am posting an inquiry. My best guess is that they will resell on a points only basis.

Patricia T.

Last edited by patriciagayle on Apr 12, 2008 11:34 AM

Apr 12, 2008

patriciagayle wrote:
Hi Dorothy. Guess I replied on the wrong message page. To reiterate, we've just returned from Polo Towers April 6th. All new granite counters and wood cabinets. New great vanity in the bathroom as well as new fixtures. Gold and brown carpeting. Dark brown sofa with stuffed red and gold thread design on overstuffed chair. Glass table with gorgeous flower vase in ktichen. All new furniture in bedroom, tv cabinet etc. Dark wood, very plain with rectangular silver knobs. They did a great job. Your friend should know though that Polo Towers is currently offering a buyback to interested owners. Don'tknow why. That's why I am posting an inquiry. My best guess is that they will resell on a points only basis.
Thank you for such an excellent description! I think you are right about the buyback on a points only basis, because when I spoke with them in the sales department they were REALLY pushing the sunterra club points as well, and stressed that they do NOT have a resales program currently. That was the middle of March. Unfortunately, since we have not been there recently, and don't plan to use that mode of vacationing (it no longer fits our budget/lifestyle, etc) we are just SELLING the thing and being DONE with it and its fees. I have a buyer now, though. Thanks again.

Dorothy H.
Oct 18, 2012

hi does any know what happen to the bar on the 19 fl is it still there and did they put any slots back in the place so we can have some fun while we drink thanks carl get back to me

Carl P.
Jan 16, 2013

carlp66 wrote:
hi does any know what happen to the bar on the 19 fl is it still there and did they put any slots back in the place so we can have some fun while we drink thanks carl get back to me

Hello.

The bar on the 19th floor is no longer there. 19th floor is now a timeshare sales facility. When you check in to the Polo Towers, they will sign you up for a timeshare sale presentation. If you are already an owner of a timeshare, they will tell you that it to brief you on the updates, etc... Once you are on the 19th floor, the saleperson will try to convince you to convert your timeshare into a point system. DON'T DO IT.

Bao C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.