Timeshare Exchanges

Cruise Exchanges II

Mar 22, 2008

Is there value in depositing for a cruise? Any Experiences? Thanks

Richard S.
Mar 22, 2008

richards115 wrote:

We looked into it for two different cruises and didn't do it! It seems your mainly giving your unit away for almost nothing.

One cruise we booked through AAA and saved a bundle and because of this cruise we started getting great discounts from the ship company direct.

We booked our Alaska Cruise with Royal Carribean Cruise and saved alot of money and was given out side cabin at no extra charge plus air to the port.

You can also go with all these on-line travel and save money and keep your unit.

If you just want to get rid of your unit for that year and do a cruise then you could but will not gain anything money wise.

Have Fun on your Cruise!

PHILL12

Phil L.
Mar 23, 2008

You can find much better cruise deals on internet travel sites than to trade your week for a cruise via II or RCI. We booked our last cruise via www.travelocity.com but there are many other internet travel sites to choose from and it's fun comparing prices from each and you can choose your room (cabin) online on whatever floor of the ship you prefer.

R P.
Mar 30, 2008

check out www.cruisecritic.com checked into the trade thing.....ha ha....they take your week and then you still pay big $ for the cruise.....maybe save $250.....my main. fee is sure more than that!!!

Sandy K.
Aug 08, 2008

I agree with the comments. I can normally get the same price shopping around without giving up my points!!

richards115 wrote:

Rich C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.