Alexandra Resort and Spa

has anyone been there lately?

Apr 20, 2008

the reviews and forum comments/questions are really old. Has anyone been here recently and how was it? Please post some details. Thanks!

Mary D.
Jul 06, 2009

My wife and I were at the Alexandra in April 2009. The place is beautiful. People are friendly, food at the restarant was very good. Not a real 'happening' place, quiet nights, not crowded at all. One of the more reasonable properties on the beach. Everything you need and want without being so 'over the top'. We will definitely go to the Alexandra again.

Steve B.
Aug 22, 2012

I was curious to find out if anyone has been to the resort recently and what they thought. We are considering going . Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

Joe

Giuseppe M.
Dec 13, 2012

We just went last month (11/2012) for our first time. It was very quiet, partly due to the time of year we were there (as a number of owners told us) and due to the smaller size, which was nice, we never felt crowded. The beach was great and our unit was a 1 bedroom, it was perfect for the 2 of us. Great onsite restaurant. Not a whole lot to do other than lounge on the beach or by the pool, which is perfect for us. No real night life and most shops closed at 5pm. We like the quiet, relaxing atmosphere of this resort. We would go back again if it's just my husband and I, if with our kids we would need a larger unit and plan excursions because they definately would be bored. This resort could easily become gold rated if they just worked on their customer service a bit and added some amenities. Overall a very good resort and one of the best beach locations on Grace Bay compare to all the other resorts.

Melanie R.
Mar 15, 2013

Went last year and everything was lovely, clean , well-maintained, Rented from Al Elsworth and was worth every dollar! Going again this June -went in April last year.

Carolyn D.

Last edited by carolynd105 on Mar 15, 2013 07:14 AM

Jun 16, 2014

I was there last week. The place is beautiful. We had daily housekeeping. Very unusual in a time share facility. The staff is friendly and helpful. The property is close to a lot of fun places. The Mango Reef restaurant has really good food and is on the property. Great air conditioning, no bugs, comfortable bed and high quality bedding. I'll go next year if it's available. Donna, Cincinnati, Ohio

Donna M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.