Harborside Resort at Atlantis

What Airport do you fly into from JFK in NY

May 05, 2008

I am coming into Nassau and want to know whats the best way to get there from an airport in August

Tom S.
May 17, 2008

The Main Airport is the airport in Nassau. The Code is NAS. You fly into there and then take a taxi to Harborside. It is about a 30 minute ride from the airport.

Stephanie D.
May 17, 2008

stephanied52 wrote:
The Main Airport is the airport in Nassau. The Code is NAS. You fly into there and then take a taxi to Harborside. It is about a 30 minute ride from the airport.
What can I expect to be charged for 4 adults and 2 children 9 and 11

Tom S.
May 18, 2008

It will probably cost somewhere between 80 and 90 dollars. For 2 people with 2 bags it was about 40 dollars. Each person should be about 5 dollars extra and then you have extra bags. I think they charge you two dollars per bag. Also, when you get to the airport there is a sign that tells you the approximate cost of taxi trips to different places. These prices were as of April.

Stephanie D.
May 18, 2008

You might want to look into what it would cost for a private van to be waiting for you because you have all those people but there are always vans there waiting and in my experience the reserved vans are more expensive. Hope this helps. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I have been going to Nassau/Paradise Island every year for about 21 years.

Stephanie D.
May 18, 2008

stephanied52 wrote:
You might want to look into what it would cost for a private van to be waiting for you because you have all those people but there are always vans there waiting and in my experience the reserved vans are more expensive. Hope this helps. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I have been going to Nassau/Paradise Island every year for about 21 years.
Wow 21 years ! I like the advantage of the van because I would really like to grab some groceries too before I get there, do you think that the drivers would mind a 10 minute stop

Tom S.
May 18, 2008

My cousin and her family came with come in November and they prearranged for a van for their three kids and themselves and they stopped at the grocery store and liquor store on the way. You can do that. Or you can ask the driver you get at the airport. They are very easy going people normally and will take you wherever you want. Have a wonderful trip!

Stephanie D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.