Pueblo Bonito Rose Spa & Resort

check-in/security/room size

May 07, 2008

We are considering staying at PB Rose and I wanted to get general comments on other's experiences. Is check in a hard sale to buy when we are renting from others. I read about theft at some resorts by cleaning staff. Is this a problem? We are two parents with 2 teenagers. What size rooms should we consider? I'm not traveling until 2010 so please answer even if it has been awhile since this is first posted. Thanks!!!

Kathleen R.

Last edited by kathleenr51 on May 07, 2008 08:55 AM

Dec 08, 2009

Kathleen, we are owners at PB Rose but I can give you my point of view. Whether you are an owner or renting, you will be hit up to participate in a time share sales/tour. If you are not interested just say no, but they will try to talk you into it by enticing you with free stuff or discounts. Now if you are willing to put up with the attitude of a sales person not getting a sale and giving up a couple to three hours of your time, you can get some nice discounts. The best way to do it is to hold out for as much as you can get from the person trying to sign you up. DON'T take the first offer made. As for the facility and staff PB Rose is beautiful and the staff are friendly. We personally have not had any problems with theft but it is always a possibility anywhere you go. I believe each room has a safe to lock-up valuables which helps to avoid temptation of something just laying out in plain sight. As for room size, we have a one bedroom two bath which works out great for us and we also have two teenagers. The bedroom has two double beds and the livingroom has a sofa/bed which can sleep two. We also have taken an Aero bed with us and that way we have been able to let one child have the sofa and the other the air bed. Each room can be closed off for privacy from each other and has a bath for each room but the livingroom also has the kitchen so that does cause some difficulties. Well hopefully this helps and enjoy your trip.

Arthur T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.