Harborside Resort at Atlantis

In Room WiFi for internet access

Jun 04, 2008

I get mixed messages about this. Does anyone know if there is high speed internet access in the rooms? I carry a laptop and need this in order to stay anywhere.

Anyone, please!

Steve H.
Jun 05, 2008

Internet access is $10 per 24 hour period available in every villa.

Tony B.
Jun 12, 2008

steveh66 wrote:
I get mixed messages about this. Does anyone know if there is high speed internet access in the rooms? I carry a laptop and need this in order to stay anywhere.

Anyone, please!

Hi Steve. I recently read in some Harborside document that they now have WiFi at 15 cents per minute. I would verify with Starwood.

Patricia T.
Sep 09, 2008

I just got back from Harborside on Saturday and used the internet service in the room every day. I bought a 6 day package and I believe it was 60.00. It is definitely a bit cheaper if you buy a multiple day package. They also have wireless internet by the pool at Harborside for an additional connection fee. I didn't use that service while we were there. I had heard complaints that the system was slow and shut off after ten minutes but I never experienced this. It was very fast and I didn't lose service the entire time we were there. One thing to note is the ethernet cable is very short (6 ft) and was beside the couch in our room. I recommend bringing a connector and longer cord if you are planning on using the internet for extended periods of time.

Christina C.
Sep 21, 2009

Can someone please confirm this for me. My mom called today and they said they have wireless by the pool (which would mean high speed) but they told her in the room its dial-up. This makes almost 0 sense to me. Can someone please confirm for me that its high speed in the rooms.

Sean N.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.