Timeshare Exchanges

What is the difference between a Studio and a Mini-Suite

Jul 28, 2008

I have whats called a mini-suite in Park Plaza, Park City. It has a full kitchen, living area, queen size bed, gas fireplace, balcony and 1 bath. To me this is larger than a Studio but when I put this in the valuation system all I could choose was studio or 1 bedroom. Could I say this is a 1 bedroom since it is larger than a studio??

Dianne K.
Jul 28, 2008

diannek12 wrote:
I have whats called a mini-suite in Park Plaza, Park City. It has a full kitchen, living area, queen size bed, gas fireplace, balcony and 1 bath. To me this is larger than a Studio but when I put this in the valuation system all I could choose was studio or 1 bedroom. Could I say this is a 1 bedroom since it is larger than a studio??
============== Are the queen bed, kitchen and the living areas part of the same room? If so, I would enter it as a STUDIO. A 1 bedroom unit would have the bedroom separate from the living/dining area. A one bedroom would sleep 4 privately whereas a studio (or mini-suite) would sleep only 2 privately. I would be very disappointed if I exchanged for a one bedroom and received a studio.

Mike N.

Last edited by mike1536 on Jul 28, 2008 11:38 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.