Aug 15, 2008

Does anyone know what the maintenance fees are for a 2bdrm villa in 2008 on the golf course in the West Village? We were there last year in Oct staying in another unit having just purchased our unit that we will be using for the first time this year in a couple of months. We paid the 2008 maintenance fees when we visited, however no one at OL knew what the maintenance fees were for 2008 at the time. We gave them $700 US cash and they put it on our account. We were told by the lady we purchased from (resale) that you had limited time from the time the bills went out til when your payment was due before they charged interest, so we opted to pay while we were there (being Canadian, we don't have a US bank account and it was just easier this way) and never did receive a bill, so I guess we gave them enough! Now we are heading down in Oct, and plan to pay next years fees in cash again. Any idea how much of a credit we should have on our account and when do they know what the actual fees are for the coming year? Thanks!

Sandye H.
May 06, 2009

Hi;

I also own weeks at Orange Lake West Village.

Annual maintenance fees are due every year on January 1st., you should receive an invoice by mail in december of each year.

My fees for 2009 were 726$ us funds per week.

They tend to vary from 675 to 820 us dollars depending on your unit.

I am also canadian and do not have a us bank account.

I simply return their payment form by fax with my credit card number, or a phone call and give them my credit card number to pay up my bill.

The exchange rates are handled by the credit card officers.

My canadian cost in January was 920$ per week.

Have a nice stay at Orange Lake.

Daniel M.
Dec 02, 2009

Ours are $750 per year.

K M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.