Club Wyndham & WorldMark Ocean Walk

Ocean Walk 3 Bedroom Deluxe

Dec 03, 2008

Hello.

I have a resrvation for a 3 bedroom deluxe in May 2009, but I can't find a floor plan or any pictures of the 3 bedroom unit. I did find out that all the 3 bedroom units are ocean front, if anyone can confirm this. Any advice for 1st timers and any room location request I should make ect..

Jeff V.

Last edited by jeffv6 on Dec 03, 2008 01:57 PM

Jan 08, 2009

not sure if you received my message. I stayed at there last summer, 3 bdrm (actually 2 bdrms and bunks) the bunks are as you enter the room (no problem). this worked great for us, had 4 teenage girls and 2 teen boys, the boys stayed on the bunks and girls in the larger bdrm. the kitchen and den were a nice size, perfect for us, we totalled 8 people and was comfortable. our room faced the beach, I was told the first floor is for wyndham employees. the only problem we encountered was the elevators were slow, construction was going on, hard to find lugggage carts, other than that we had a great time. if you don't mind me asking, what is the rental cost and for how long

thanks

Carmelita A.
Jan 15, 2009

The 3 bedrooms are yes oceanfront. They are actually a 3 bedroom, not 2 bedroom and bunk. If you type in 3 bedroom fairfield daytona under a search engine, you will find a floor plan. Ocean walk use to be called fairfield, so if you type in fairfield there is floor plans available. This resort is AWESOME! I have stayed there 4 times so far, and on my way to my 5th time in February. You will not be disappointed.

Jeanie B.
Mar 24, 2009

Who did you rent this 3 bedroom from? We went last year and rented a 2 bedroom but are wanting to go with another family this year.

Darlene H.
Apr 02, 2009

Hi, I'm new to this site. We're thinking of renting a 2BD-2BA unit at Ocean Walk (we're 4 adults and 2 kids). Will this be ok? Or do we need the 3 bedroom? Also, if I'm not a member of this redweek.com site, how can I contact anybody to rent me a week from July25-Aug1 at this specific resort? Many thanks!

Lyne D.
Apr 05, 2009

lyned2 wrote:
Hi, I'm new to this site. We're thinking of renting a 2BD-2BA unit at Ocean Walk (we're 4 adults and 2 kids). Will this be ok? Or do we need the 3 bedroom? Also, if I'm not a member of this redweek.com site, how can I contact anybody to rent me a week from July25-Aug1 at this specific resort? Many thanks!

Hi Lyne,

You will need to become a paid member of RedWeek in order to contact the owners about their rentals. If you aren't able to connect with the owner please let us know at support@redweek.com.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.