Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Napili Tower

how are the new Napili villas

Feb 10, 2009

Has anyone stayed there yet? We are booked in for May 1-8 and am wondering how the 2 bedrooms sleep 8 people? I see only two king beds? Do they have Murphy beds in walls? Are there any restaurants there? How is the kiddie pool and pool bar? Heard it is small. any info will help

Nanakathy
Feb 28, 2009

Haven't stayed here yet but took a look at the new 3 bedroom units during an owner's tour and they are spectacular. As with all 2 bedroom units they have 2 king beds and 2 sleeper sofas, which is how they will sleep 8.

Kathleen F.
Mar 01, 2009

are the two sleeper sofas in living room or is one is the lockoff part?

Nanakathy
Apr 14, 2009

FYI my family and I are going this week and just found out the main pool (3.5 acres) is CLOSED through June 2009 for repairs and maintenance. This is a huge part of the resort especailly for the kids. You may want to book a later date or another resort.

Tanya T.
Apr 14, 2009

we are not bringing little kids...ours are in their 20s and we all spend the whole week surfing, snorkeling and diving so not a problem for us...I am just wondering how crowded the other pools will be with the main pool closed. It is true, I would have appreciated Marriott telling me this when I booked my week.

Nanakathy

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.