Harborside Resort at Atlantis

Which building should I ask for at check-in?

Apr 01, 2009

Traveling to Harborside in July. Rented from an owner here at RW. Been looking at reviews at sites like Travelocity and TUG to see which building folks stayed in and what they had to say. Seems like the check-in folks will attempt to help you out if you ask for a a specific building. What building is the best, though? It seems like phase 1 buildings get better marks for location, but worse marks for the wear and tear on the rooms. Any insights or advice?

John C.
Apr 01, 2009

Building where checking in or building 1 both on Marina facing Atlantis

Thomas P.
Apr 07, 2009

If you have small children the best building is 2 because it's a short walk to the pool.

Dave A.
Jul 18, 2009

To respond to my own question after being there, I say building 5. Near the pool, where you need to stop to get armbands anyway.

John C.
Jul 19, 2009

We have not booked a condo yet, but are thinking about going at the end of Aug. We have three small children. As you mentioned, building 5 would be best? Are there any other building that you would recommend? Thanks for your insight.

Jann Q.
Jul 27, 2009

We liked 5. Closest to the pool and butts up against the harbor. My son loved walking the path next to the harbor each AM to see the ships and water. 5 is almost the furthest from the check-in, which is where the transport busses run. So, one could argue against 5. 2 seemed fine. Four was not ideal.

John C.
Jul 27, 2009

Do you have any thoughts about building one?

Jann Q.
Jul 29, 2009

Hi John,

What about the armbands, what are they for

Thanks

Darquise L.
Jul 29, 2009

Hi John,

What are the armbands for

Thanks

Darquise L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.