Vacation Village at Parkway

our stay at the vacation village

Apr 22, 2009

My cousin and I stayed at the Vacation Village and we really enjoyed it . we are planning on staying there again next year . Maybe evan becoming time share owners . the kids loved it there so convient to everthing . everyone was really friendly. we really enjpyed the lady that took us on our tour

Sandy B.
Nov 11, 2009

Good luck. We own a timeshare lock-off unit there(Vacation Village at Parkway). We've owned it for 5 years and have never been able to stay there. Don't buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We've complained and gotten no satisfaction at all. We are school teachers and must travel during school vacations. We own the 2nd week of Jan. (Supposed to be a red week). By the time we pay the timeshare fees, pay the trade off fees (since we can never stay there), and book flights, it's cheaper in the long runn to just book a vacation with a hotel and flight together. Oh and don't forget the RCI fees as well. d&s bos

Debra P.
Nov 20, 2009

debrap111, My name is Karen Sneed. I am an employee of Vacation Village in Weston. I saw your comments and would like to help you. As an employee of the company and an owner of Parkway and Weston, I want to help you. Alot of people buy timeshare and do not always get what they want; most of the time it is because they are not doing something right and it is a matter of knowledge. It is so overwhelming to buy a timeshare and understand everything after the presentation. I believe follow up is key and if you will let me, I will try to help you. My email address is: youneedsneed@gmail.com; please put in subject line, Parkway Owner. (do not want to delete by accident) I am sure once we speak alot of questions will be answered and I can come up with a solution to your problems. I assure you that the Owner's of this company do care about you and we are very proud to be a part of such a wonderful organization. I consider it my personal duty to try to help you. Please email me and give me a phone number so that I may call you and discuss your issues. Look for your email, Karen p.s. Please have your deed/closing papers within reach prior to calling as we may need to refer to them.

Karen C.
Aug 17, 2011

In reply to Karen. Have spoken directly to people at the resort. Went there in person. Still no help. Do they buy back timeshares? The fees are now up to over $700.00 dollars annually. (started out at $300.00) Can get package deals cheaper. Any suggestions?

Debra P.
Oct 26, 2011

sandyb154 wrote:
My cousin and I stayed at the Vacation Village and we really enjoyed it . we are planning on staying there again next year . Maybe evan becoming time share owners . the kids loved it there so convient to everthing . everyone was really friendly. we really enjpyed the lady that took us on our tour

Sandy--If your posting is legit--did u buy? After posting your message, did you get inundated with purchase offers?

Conrad R.
Feb 19, 2013

It has been a nightmare for us as well. I would not recommend Timeshare to anyone. Every time we turn around there is another charge... totally crazy!! I know that it is next to impossible to sell these and even get close to getting back most of the money you purchased the timeshare for. We are really hoping we will get to use it more in years to come?????

Michelle A.
May 28, 2014

This statement is already a lie. ( I saw your comments and would like to help you)

Joseph F.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.