Timeshare Exchanges

Deposit of week with Interval

May 03, 2009

I bought a Taho Beach and Ski Club time share through Redweek.

Now I have trouble in depositing the week with Interval International under my present membership with II.

Has anyone had any experience on depositing their newly pruchased time share on the resale market with II ?

FK

Fadlun K.
May 04, 2009

fadlunk wrote:
I bought a Taho Beach and Ski Club time share through Redweek.

Now I have trouble in depositing the week with Interval International under my present membership with II.

Has anyone had any experience on depositing their newly pruchased time share on the resale market with II ?

FK

Have you contacted II or the resort? The resort might have to inform II that you are now the owner.

I noticed this resort is part of RCI as well. Maybe new owners have to sign up with RCI?

Mike N.
May 04, 2009

You do have to fax Interval International a copy of the membership certificate in your name. It does sometimes take them a week or two to get the new week onto their system. Phone them and ask them where to fax the certificate and to whom.

David D.
May 04, 2009

fadlunk wrote:
I bought a Tahoe Beach and Ski Club time share through Redweek.

Has anyone had any experience on depositing their newly purchased time share on the resale market with II ?

FK

Your new timeshare would be great for July 4th fireworks show each year with beach front.

When we bought a second unit in Lake Tahoe we had to let II know we bought so they could add it to our account. They also needed proof from The Ridge Tahoe of ownership of which the resort and II handled.

Hope you did your home work before buying if you wanted II only. This resort is mainly with Rci and per the II book only two sections are with II and that is TSK and TSI.

Since I have never seen this resort I can't help you with buildings so you should just call resort to check it out and should have done this before buying if II important to you.

I notice top local Lake Tahoe Timeshare Resales company has 18 units listed for sale and all are with Rci. Also Redweek has four and all also Rci Exchange. I would guess that there might be some new sections which joined II and might cost more.

Good Luck! PHILL12

Phil L.

Last edited by phill12 on May 04, 2009 10:16 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.