Timeshare Exchanges

Cabo San lucas Beach and Tennis club

May 13, 2009

Hi,

My hubby and I are going to ME Cabo May 30th - June 6th using our timeshare exchange. Can somebody tell me about the rooms?? We have room 403

Thanks!

Shina

Shina D.
Jun 15, 2009

We stayed there last November 2008 the room are great. Be ready for the loud music at the Club. The waiters down by the beach were awesome!!! Pedro is great. Its also close enough to town to walk. Food was great service terrific. Have Fun!!!

Laurie C.
Jul 07, 2009

hi, how was room 403, we are ariving in august,room 425 and also curious about the accomidations. can you cook in the room? was eating out expensive? enough to do during the day? thank you

Pat R.
Jul 07, 2009

The room was awesome! You can not cook in the room but it does have a microwave, toaster, coffee maker and other things like plates. The first day we go there we went to get groceries like bread, lunch meat and so on (never used any of it except water, soda and beer) The food was cheap at the restaurants that were not located at the marina and beach. We had sooooo much fun that we are going back in November.. Enjoy your trip :)

Shina

Shina D.
Jul 09, 2009

Eating out is fairly reasonable. There is a place downtown cant remember the name but it serves mexican awesome atmosphere and food you gotta go. Ask at front desk they will know very popular place. Downtown is close enough to walk. Be ready for the vendors!! The beach service at this resort was awesome!! Down by the marina has places to eat you can gauge where is good by the amount of people eating there. We only had a microwave in room so left overs was great to heat up next day. Food at the resort was excellent also. Have a blast!!!

Laurie C.
Jul 10, 2009

thanks, i didn't mention we are also bringing our 8 year old daughter, will there be enoug h for her to do, we are starting snorkle/scuba lessions for her beforhand, is the water rough? alot of fish? and what about money, do we need to exchange our dollars for pasos? thanks for any information anyone can give.

Pat R.
Jul 10, 2009

The water on Medano beach is good to swim in. Don't try to swim on the Pacific side. If you go to lovers beach you can snorkel and see the fish it's really nice. ME Cabo is a hotel mainly for Adults but the marina is so close and there are a lot of activities to do there with kids.

Shina D.
Jul 15, 2009

is it necessary to exchange money before we arrive? and how would we get from the airport to the resort, any suggestions? does the resort have a shuttle?

Pat R.
Oct 05, 2009

this will be my first trip to cabo and i will be staying in room 425. can someone who has stayed in this room give me information about it. view, coffee maker? refrig.? ect. Is it safe to eat off street vendor carts. Any information about the room would be of great help Thanks

Curt G.
Feb 26, 2010

The Pacific side is not for swimming. Medano is a fun and popular swimming beach in Cabo. Chileno Beach has a lot of fish in there so it's great for snorkeling; You can see them at http://www.cabosanlucasattractions.com

Chuck Y.

Last edited by chucky8 on Feb 26, 2010 10:17 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.