Jul 27, 2015

I too bought a deluxe unit on a bi annual basis at PH before construction was complete and long before they became Hilton Grand Vacations. I owned Westgate properties in Orlando, Westgate Lakes, and at Flamingo Bay in Las Vegas. In a moment of complete insanity, I agreed to take a "credit" for those other units AND pay even more money so that I could have the luxury of staying on the strip. I was also told that I had a two weeks for one exchanging deal AND I could split my time with partial use 3 days or 4 days, Since I used the unit one year it wasn't an issue, and I think I banked it with II another year and stayed at the Marriott Grand Chateau instead when I went to Vegas. Then PH was sold. But later when I called the new # to make a resv. , they didn't know anything about the partial use arrangement. So are you saying that if I call the Westgate dedicated # 877-668-4482, they can facilitate either a partial use or deposit the unit with Westgate and then book at other Westgate resorts. That would be helpful versus depositing with II. Thanks. jrklein40@aol.com

peterb297 wrote:
I fully understand your problem as I too own PHT by Westgate and have the added cost of calling Westgate from the United Kingdom and waiting over 30 minutes at a time while Westgate keep you on hold on the phone.

There is a dedicated number for Westgate owners calling about PHT / Elara reservations & internal exchanges.

877 - 668 - 4482

To deposit ( for future exchange ) or reserve PHT use option 1

To make an internal Westgate exchange use option 2

If exchanging you need to deposit your week with Westgate who will keep you on a long hold whilst they check you have paid your fees with Hilton. Once confirmed they will give you a deposit number then you have to call them again to exchange and that seems to take a long time as well. I wonder if they go out to lunch to keep you on hold ?

Westgate are still offering 2 for 1 and I have just booked my 2016 vacation in Orlando exchanging Elara internally.

Joann K.
Feb 21, 2018

Hi I work for the Hilton Elara in Las Vegas and I was wondering if on your contract the tip for the housekeeper is included?? Because we work so hard cleaning those rooms and if we get $20 a month in tips we are lucky, we hardly ever see any tips and also I always work at the higher floors where we get mostly owners but hardly tips...

Lulu T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.