Harborside Resort at Atlantis

SHUTTLES TO ATLANTIS AND FEES FOR ATLANTIS

Jul 29, 2009

Hi,

Are the shuttles from the resort to Atlantis free and do we have to pay a fee to spend the day at Atlantis

Thank you

Darquise L.
Aug 01, 2009

The shuttles are free as well as entry into Atlantis when you stay at harborside. Have fun! It's a great place.

Leslie F.
Aug 13, 2009

Hi,

We are going to harborside Atlantis in September through an exchange with Interval International and we were told by their concierge that there is a fee of almost $15 PER DAY PER PERSON!!! (we are five!) for utility and maid service.

Do you know anything about this, I read in this forum that there was no other fees.

Thank you for your help

Darquise L.
Aug 13, 2009

There is no daily maid service. If I remember, they come once during your stay. You could pay to have maid service. Maybe this is what is being quoted.

Leslie F.
Aug 18, 2009

no daily maid service, and no such charge. one cleaning per week included, either tues or wed for sat and sun check-in's. someone is trying to scam you, i'd guess.

John C.
Aug 25, 2009

I rent through owners here at redweek, no exchanges involved and no 3rd party. There is no daily charge for maids, no fee for utility, no taxes, nothing. No charge for transportation around resort. Now, you have a differnt thing going with this exchange.

John C.
Sep 29, 2009

it is optional. Maid service is once a week, but you can pay for additional service. Shuttles and Atlantis use is already included in rental.

Anne Marie M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.