Timeshare Exchanges

all inclusive!

Aug 26, 2009

can someone please explaine to me how the all inclusive resorts work.I no you pay extra, but is that all,and how much are we talking.Been several places but not one that is all inclusive?Thanks Norma

Norma T.
Aug 27, 2009

All-inclusive resorts charge a daily fee per person for all food (somewhat like cruise ships) and drinks (even alcoholic drinks, however alcohol is charged extra on a cruise ship) and from what I've read the daily fee can be quite expensive, however if you don't want to have to find a restaurant for 3 meals a day and would like to eat at the resort and don't mind paying the fee, then it would be very convenient. Most all-inclusive resorts are in Mexico. I would love to try one, but I don't think I could consume enough food and drink to justify the fee.

R P.
Aug 27, 2009

jayjay wrote:
All-inclusive resorts charge a daily fee per person for all food...
As jayjay said the fees can be expensive. Some can run $100 or more per person per day. I have seen a few resorts which charge per unit, not per person.

Mike N.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.