Timeshare Exchanges

Searching Red Week Exchanges

Sep 12, 2009

It would be much easier to search for exchanges by date, either month or week, rather than by location.

Michele M.
Sep 13, 2009

michele402 wrote:
It would be much easier to search for exchanges by date, either month or week, rather than by location.

You should instead submit your observation / suggestion directly to support@Redweek.com.

Just posting your viewpoint here in the forums does not necessarily mean that anyone in the RedWeek exchange program will ever even see it in the first place...

KC
Sep 14, 2009

michele402 wrote:
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for RedWeek to implement your suggestion, so if you just want to see how many different places are available for a particular time, then the simplest method is to select one of the major categories (North America, United States, Caribbean, Australia, etc) as the location, then select the applicable month, week, and year.

Mike N.
Sep 14, 2009

michele402 wrote:

I've been waiting for a search on the exchange page but for now please click on the "Timeshares for Rent & Sale" tab then on the right side click on the "Advanced Search" link. That will give you a much better way to do an exchange search.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.