Point Systems

RCI points for cruise

Dec 23, 2009

My husband and I are considering taking our kids on a Disney cruise. I was looking at the RCI website & able to get a rough idea of cost but have a couple questions. Is the price listed per person or per cabin...it seems to good to be true if it's in fact per cabin but might be too expensive for us if it's per person. Also, how does the points thing work for cruises? We have 102,000 points left over from 2009 & will be getting 120,000 for 2010. I can't see on the website how many points cruises cost. Any help would be appreciated.

Amanda A.
Jan 14, 2010

amandaa39 wrote:
My husband and I are considering taking our kids on a Disney cruise. I was looking at the RCI website & able to get a rough idea of cost but have a couple questions. Is the price listed per person or per cabin...it seems to good to be true if it's in fact per cabin but might be too expensive for us if it's per person. Also, how does the points thing work for cruises? We have 102,000 points left over from 2009 & will be getting 120,000 for 2010. I can't see on the website how many points cruises cost. Any help would be appreciated.
I believe you can reduce the cost of the cabin using points, but there are extra costs involved since it is treated like an exchange. In the past, when you selected RCI Cruises, there was a link to "use Points", but I haven't been on the RCI site for a while, so I don't know if this has changed. I suggest you call and talk to an RCI Cruise agent; he/she should be able to give you the info you need.

Good Luck

Mike N.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.