Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club

Parking fee- Ko Olina

Apr 15, 2010

Is the parking fee still $30 a day, if you exchange through Interval International? We are going on a week stay to the Marriott Ko Olina, exchanged through Interval International, and I've been getting mixed advance on the parking. Just want to see how much money to budget for. Thanks!

M B.
Apr 22, 2010

I think only owners do not pay, so yes, you may have to pay. If you were renting from an owner it would be different. You do need a car, though, so I'd just budget the parking fee into your trip. I would call directly to see the exact amount.

Amy H.
May 05, 2010

I know the beaches at Ko Olina are open to the public. Is there public parking available within a reasonable distance? I do not want to pay 30$ per day to park.

James S.
Jun 11, 2010

Parking fee is for more then 1 car

Mark T.

Last edited by markstoth on Aug 08, 2016 07:20 PM

Jun 30, 2010

I have rented from owners many times and have never paid a parking fee at Ko Olina except for valet. There is a transient tax though that's due at check-out.

Matt G.
Sep 22, 2010

I concur with the previous postings if your renting from an owner. Only one vehicle per unit is free. The public parking for the beaches closes at 10 PM. No overnight parking. If you rent from Marriott, parking is $30 day.

Mike M.
Jun 22, 2011

As an original Marriott Ko'Olina owner, neither I nor any of the people who rent from me ever pay a parking fee on the first vehicle.

Susan Q.
Jul 19, 2011

We are heading to the Ko Olina Beach Club in a few weeks and are really not willing to pay the parking fees. My father is the imeshare owner. Can you offer any advise on how we can ensure we are not charged? Is there language in the owner agreement regarding guests not paying for parking? I just dont want to get blindsided by the parking cost which will double the cost of having a car..... thanks.

Lindsey G.
Sep 07, 2011

Hi, I know you went more than a year ago but I was wondering what you end up doing. Did you have to pay the parking fee? I'm also using interval international and staying at Ko Olina.

Thanks,

mb205 wrote:
Is the parking fee still $30 a day, if you exchange through Interval International? We are going on a week stay to the Marriott Ko Olina, exchanged through Interval International, and I've been getting mixed advance on the parking. Just want to see how much money to budget for. Thanks!

Cristina A.
Sep 09, 2011

Hi,

The first night we decided to valet the car, and paid the valet charges (can't remember what they were), but the rest of our stay we parked it in the garage ourself and were not changed. We had a great time!

M B.
Apr 20, 2015

There is a public parking lot for employees and construction workers in a big field that's graveled. They sell a pass that I believe is $75.00 a month, you can buy it at the administrative offices in the small shopping center where Roy's is located. Still not cheap but better than $30.00 a night.

James M.
Mar 20, 2017

Is this pass still available? I would really appreciate any confirmation so that I can decide whether to rent a car or not. I am staying with my Marriott points and paying $38 per night for parking is daylight robbery :(

Pavagada A.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.