Timeshare Exchanges

RCI GPN fee

Sep 22, 2010

We are members of RCI's point system & just completed an exchange for travel in Dec. We got our credit card statement today with the transfer fee but there was also a "GPN T-fee" of $26. Does anyone know what this is for? In all the other exchanges we've done we've never had this before. Is it new?

Amanda A.
Sep 25, 2010

http://www.rci.com/docs/KnowledgeBase/Documents/en_US/points_fees.pdf

R P.
Sep 25, 2010

Looks like it's a GPN points saving fee .....

R P.
Sep 29, 2010

Please reply with a reply! What do you mean?

Cheryl L.
Sep 30, 2010

cheryll222 wrote:
Please reply with a reply! What do you mean?

Copy and paste the URL I quoted above to get your answer.

R P.
Dec 28, 2010

I would call RCI and ask them....not the public

J F.
Dec 29, 2010

jf14 wrote:
I would call RCI and ask them....not the public
I respectfully suggest taking the above quoted advice with a grain of salt since many RCI phone reps have very little actual knowledge, yet still do not hesitate to dispense grossly inaccurate information anyhow.

Try this for yourself. Call RCI 3-4 times in the same day and ask the identical question of different reps using identical words. I'm willing to bet that you'll get at least three DIFFERENT answers to the exact SAME question....

There is nothing wrong with not knowing an answer and just admitting that. After all, no one can possibly know EVERYTHING. However, many RCI VC's too often seem to feel compelled to "ad lib" their own answers and explanations, rather than just acknowledging that they DON'T KNOW the answer.

Much better advice would be to exert the effort to locate the topic (i.e., find it addressed in writing) within either the RCI web site or the RCI directory. Oral assertions from RCI phone reps can far too often be essentially worthless.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Dec 29, 2010 01:15 PM

Jan 25, 2011

Is er iemand die me kan vertellen hoe ik van rci af geraak

Vandermeulen A.

Last edited by vandermeulena on Jan 25, 2011 07:20 PM

Jan 26, 2011

vandermeulena wrote:
Is er iemand die me kan vertellen hoe ik van rci af geraak
This question / comment would be much more welcome and appropriate if expressed in the language of this site (and of this country) --- ENGLISH!

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jan 26, 2011 06:24 AM

Jan 26, 2011

I agree with Ken. All comments should be in English. It appears that vandermeulenaIn in Dutch wrote something that is roughly translated as follows:

"Can anyone tell me how to get rid of RCI?"

Carvan A.

Last edited by carvana on Jan 26, 2011 10:37 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.