Travel Tips & Advice

Travel Tips

Dec 28, 2019

Be careful about sharing your traveling plans with strangers.

John S.
Feb 04, 2020

Hello! Thanks for the great tips. You need to be careful when traveling, my friends talked about many unpleasant cases during the trip and now I am twice as accurate in a foreign country or city. Good luck!

LisaM
Mar 12, 2020

very helpful informations. Thanks

Yaris L.

Last edited by yarisl on Mar 12, 2020 06:47 AM

Jul 23, 2020

I read this article! I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone! thank you!

Dhanush X.
Sep 01, 2020

Always pack a towel. Buy a small backpack/suitcase. Pack light. But take extra socks. Take an extra bank card and credit card with you. Make sure to use no-fee bank cards. Travel by yourself at least once. Don't be afraid to use a map.

Kelly B.

Last edited by phyl21 on Sep 01, 2020 09:06 AM

Dec 03, 2020

So old but very helpful informations.)

Ophelia J.
Apr 14, 2021

good

saldoku4d

Last edited by joer517 on Apr 14, 2021 10:46 AM

Oct 08, 2022

Thanks a lot for sharing this great tips here. I'm super excited and definitely follow it.

RicardoLatham
Feb 27, 2023

Hi i hope you are fine my advice is to traveling in anywhere you want you must follow these some tips:

1. Research your destination: Before traveling, research the place you plan to visit. Learn about the culture, customs, language, and local laws. This will help you better understand and appreciate the place you're visiting.

2. Pack wisely: When packing, make a list of what you need and stick to it. Don't overpack, and make sure you have enough space for souvenirs. Bring comfortable shoes, weather-appropriate clothing, and any necessary medications.

3. Keep important documents safe: Keep your passport, visas, travel insurance, and other important documents in a secure place. Make copies of these documents and keep them in a separate location in case you lose the originals.

4. Stay connected: Before you go, make sure you have the necessary adapters and chargers for your electronic devices. Consider purchasing a local SIM card or getting an international data plan to stay connected.

5. Stay safe: Be aware of your surroundings, and avoid dangerous areas. Keep your valuables safe, and don't carry too much cash with you. If you're traveling alone, let someone know where you are and when you plan to return.

6. Try local food: One of the joys of travel is experiencing new cultures, and trying local food is a great way to do that. Ask locals for recommendations, and be adventurous.

7. Be respectful: Remember that you are a guest in someone else's country, and be respectful of their culture, customs, and traditions. Dress appropriately, and avoid behavior that might be considered offensive.

8. Take care of your health: Make sure you have any necessary vaccinations or medications before you go. Stay hydrated, get enough sleep, and practice good hygiene.

9. Have fun: Finally, remember to have fun and enjoy your trip! Traveling can be stressful at times, but it's also an opportunity to create lasting memories and explore new parts of the world.

Aliza F.
Sep 20, 2023

Thank you for sharing your practical advice on traveling, including tips on hygiene, laundry, and luggage. Your insights are valuable and helpful for frequent travelers.

Jamessmith0901
Nov 16, 2023

Travel can definitely take some adjusting, so it's good to get practical advice from experienced travelers. I have to agree with Aliza that having fun should be one of the main goals too. Did any of the tips stand out to you as particularly helpful for your next trip? Personally, having the right adapters/chargers is always something I have to remind myself of. Safe travels to you!

Sarah W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.