Jan 05, 2011

Hi,

RedWeek is working on updating this resort page and would greatly appreciate any feedback from owners and/or visitors. Is all the information correct including photos? Is there anything else we can add that would be helpful for those visiting this resort?

Thank you all for your input to help best represent Marriott's OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes resort page on RedWeek!

Marty

Marty F
Feb 21, 2011

The photos are seem correct but also seem to be mainly of the original three front buildings. We've been there several times, either trading in though Interval or renting weeks through Redweek:) It's a lovely place, although I do wonder if people who are renting units in the "Garden" villas in the newest buildings (Marriott calls this the Woodsey area) realize how far they'll be from the beach. Maybe most people don't care, but if you have little kids it's a hike! Although with real little kids, you'd probably want to stay in the Woodsey pool anyway, since they have so many water features there for kids. And there's a great tree house over there too, as well as an area for campfires ( we took our grandkids over and made s'memores). The building with the exercise facility and the indoor pool are over in this back area too. Kathi

Kathi L.
Nov 16, 2011

It would be very helpful if you posted the resort calendar so we knew what low, mid, and high season meant in real terms. Thanks.

Tony K.
Jan 11, 2012

I agree with tonyk38, low,mid,high is meaningless unless one lives or is from the area.This communication effort is way past due.

Mark B.
Jan 05, 2013

BRONZE check in days Weeks 1 through 4: Jan4 to Jan27 Weeks 49 through 52: Dec6 to Dec29

SILVER check in days Weeks 5 through 8: Feb1 to Feb24 Weeks 37 through 48: Sept13 to Dec1

GOLD check in days Weeks 9 through 19: March1 to May12 Weeks 33 through 36: AUG16 to Sept8

Platinum check in days Weeks 20 through 32: May17 to Aug11

Platinum Plus week Week 26: June28

Gary H.
Jan 22, 2013

I am coming to spend a week in February thru Interval. I am trying to schedule activities and spa visits but do not find a way to access this information on your website. How do I do this? patricia342

Patricia G.
Jan 22, 2013

Hi, how do I find out how to schedule spa visits during my stay?

Patricia G.
Apr 04, 2013

Please explain low, med. and high...thanks!

Debbie D.
Sep 17, 2015

Hi, is it possible to put chart showing the annual weather stats (rainfall, temperatures, etc.) or a link to the weather. Actually to do this on all properties or someplace within the Redweek's website would be so helpful!

Thank you!

Lin

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.