Travel Tips & Advice

San Diego and great food are synonymous

Jan 13, 2011

I am off on a vacation to San Diego this weekend. I love San Diego for its charming beauty, pleasant climate, lovely beaches and of course great food. I think, at least in my opinion, San Diego is one of the best places for dining. I am pretty excited about this trip. As I will be in San Diego during the San Diego Restaurant Week which is on from 16 to 21 January, 2011. Best part of this festival is that you get to binge on delicious food for merely $20, $30 or $40 per person. I have already made a list of restaurants where I surely want to dine out such as Rendezvous in Del Mar, The Melting Pot in Gaslamp Quarter and the The Prado at Balboa Park. I have booked my room at California Suites Hotel. It is centrally located and most of the venues are nearby such as my favorite Gaslamp Quarter, Old Town, La Jolla and others. I am already feeling hungry writing this.

Pery J.
Feb 28, 2011

San Diego is famous for its food; it has numerous restaurants on the streets. There you can find all kinds of cuisine inlcuding Italian, Steak, American, Continental and Seafood. Truluck’s is the best Seafood restaurant located at University Centre Lane. You must try it.

Rxd M.
Mar 16, 2011

Thanks a lot and definitely I will try.

Pery J.
Aug 04, 2011

Wow, I'd rather book a room far away from place of foods. Because I know I can't resist it.

Chris A.

Last edited by chrisa250 on Aug 04, 2011 01:49 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.