Timeshare Companies

Pueblo Bonito Sunset

May 18, 2011

Need to find the corporate office for Pueblo Bonito Sunset - does anyone have contact information?

Pat N.
May 19, 2011

Are you looking for Pueblo Bonito Sunset - Transfer Dept or just a contact person who can assist you with ??????????????

Worldwide P.
May 19, 2011

the person at the top...President or General Manager

Pat N.
Aug 23, 2011

Mr. Douglas Dodge GM. I would like to help you with any legal information you may need, I have worked in the ts industry for many years and I may be able to provide reliable information. Samuel.

Samuel C.
Aug 24, 2011

And how much do YOU charge upfront ?????

R P.
Feb 03, 2012

samuelc38 wrote:
Mr. Douglas Dodge GM. I would like to help you with any legal information you may need, I have worked in the ts industry for many years and I may be able to provide reliable information. Samuel.

I am looking for help with Pueblo Bonito. They kept my deposit after I rescinded the purchase contract well within the required timeline, and I've had no satisfaction dealing long distance with the salesman. I thought I might try a letter to their corporate office before I hire an attorney. What do you think?

Judith A.
Feb 03, 2012

patn63 wrote:
Need to find the corporate office for Pueblo Bonito Sunset - does anyone have contact information?

Did you find the information? I'm afraid I may have to hire a lawyer to get my money back (I rescinded a purchase contract within the allowed timeframe, but no one at Sunset Beach will listen to me.)

Judith A.
Feb 03, 2012

What means did you use to pay them ? If it was a credit card just dispute it with the card company and they should get your money back for you. You could also file a complaint with the Attorney General in your state or where the timeshare is located. They should get the money back citing the fraud statute.

Don P.
Aug 22, 2017

Sam are you attorney

Denise H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.