Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club

Marriott Maui Ocean club question

Feb 28, 2012

Hi there, we are new owners at Marriott Ko Olina and we own a nice 2 bedroom garden view which we bought here on redweek. We have figured out to request the main bldg/upper floor garden view and we get a great ocean view in our garden view room from the balcony.

So here comes my question: Do any of the garden view rooms have a partial water view in the old section that was converted or in the newer bldgs they built? We know some people get "upgraded" at no cost but that never happens to us and just were curious if any of the Marriott Maui Ocean Club rooms had a peak a boo water view perhaps in a certain bldg? There are a fair amount at Ko Olina which are "garden" view with a little ocean in site if you know what to request. Thanks! Lyn

Lynelle C.
Mar 19, 2023

I imagine you’ve already went to Hawaii but I’ll answer in case someone has this same question. At The Maui Ocean Club…the staff are great. We often get placed in Lanai Tower on the side of the building. This area overlooks the Lahaina Pool area. You can see the mountains, golf course and the ocean from the balconies. It’s lovely!

Traci S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.