Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Molokai, Maui & Lanai Towers

How do I report a scam through Redweek for Marriott Hawaii Properties??

Oct 11, 2012

There's a seller renting properties at Marriott's Hawaii properties currently who's a known scammer. I'd give the name right here but we've involved the police and Marriott and hoping the scammer gets caught asap. How do we notify Redweek and Redweek customers?

Stephanie V.
Oct 11, 2012

Please send the RedWeek username and/or posting number to support@redweek.com. RedWeek will then investigate and remove the account and postings if warranted, as well as notify any member who has contacted this person.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Nov 23, 2012

I rented a week recently thru the following ad which I notice is still running for the same time period. Is this your suspected scammer?

"Details & ContactResort InfoResort Reviews OCEAN FRONT VIEW 12/8 to 12/15 2 Bdrm, 2 Bath, Sleeps 8 $1995 for the week

I also have

OCEAN FRONT VIEW 12/9 to 12/16 2 Bdrm, 2 Bath, Sleeps 8 $1995 for the week

Respond to this Posting: If you're interested in this posting, send an e-mail to Hawaii Resort Rentals (superresortsusa) using the form below.

To: Hawaii Resort Rentals (superresortsusa) "

I have rented a week and have a confirmed reservation # with Marriott which they have confirmed also verbally when I contacted the resort in Maui. Best Regards, Bob Harrison

Robert H.
Jan 11, 2013

Bob

Did your rental from Hawaii Resort Rentals (superresortsusa) work out OK. Any issues?

Troy Rilea

Law R.
Jan 11, 2013

Absolutely no problems!

Robert H.
Jan 11, 2013

Thanks!

Law R.
Aug 04, 2016

I think perhaps we are subjects of scramming - we presently have a rental out on redweek and an interested party wants to rent but wants us to go through escrow? until transaction is confirmed. I have never heard of such a process and I have rented many times. They also want me to pay half of the fee and they are saying redweek recommends this. Have I missed something? Thanks -

Terry M. D.
Aug 05, 2016

Yes their is an escrow service thru red week. It's legit.

David G.
Aug 05, 2016

Michael -

We offer a couple of options to complete a rental transaction. One is to use the services of First American Title escrow. You can read more about the escrow option on this page: Rental Escrow

If you have further questions, please Contact Us.

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Dec 31, 2022

You sent an inquiry about this posting less than a minute ago (Dec 31, 2022 04:30:07 p.m.)

Rental R1028612 MARRIOTT'S ARUBA SURF CLUB Palm Beach, Aruba Studio Sleeps 4 Beds1 Queen, 1 Sofa bed Studio Queen Building/Unit: Compass, Assigned on check in View: Garden 1 BathroomPartial kitchen

REQUEST TO BOOK $1,400 ($200/night) 7-night stay Check-in: Thu, Mar 2, 2023 Check-out: Thu, Mar 9, 2023 Cancellation policy: Strict REQUEST TO BOOK

Posted by Patrick G. Member since 2016 Accepts: Check

Bob J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.