Timeshare Exchanges

Time Share Transfer

Jun 26, 2013

I need some help. I suddenly remember why not go to Redweek.com for the answer. My Mom has a time share in VA Beach. My Dad past and my mom would like to put the time share in my name since she is getting older. I called the resort and they said just send the death certificate to them. However, they have nothing to do with the transfer of Deed, I need to go to the court house and find a time share company or a lawyer. Is it this difficult. I know there has to be a legitimate place on line that will take care of all the paper work for you and send the paper work to the court house and send that documentation to me finalized. What is the name the company? Also, should I go to a Lawyer, that will charge me an arm iand a leg. How much do I have to pay for this. When do I know if I am paying to much? This is not a house, it's a time share. Timeshare owners, I appreciate any help you can give me. Renec59

Renee C.

Last edited by reneec59 on Jun 26, 2013 08:10 AM

Jun 26, 2013

timesharetransfer.com

R P.
Jul 26, 2013

Hi, We have transferred a Marriott timeshare to our child. cost $250. for the paperwork and processing. Easy transaction. Hopefully your time share company has something similar. I know there are timeshare companies that handle legal process, but I am not familiar. Good luck.

Rita H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.