Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club

Facebook Page Just For Owners

Sep 01, 2013

This page is owned by all it's owners and a place to enjoy everything concerning our resort.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/KoOlina.owners/

Bill M.
Sep 14, 2013

Thanks for sharing the link. I had no idea the page existed!

Angie G.
Mar 20, 2014

FIA FIA and the Chief have been replaced by some troupe from Honolulu that the new manager brought in. Who asked the owners and approved this change? FIa Fia is the best show on any Island...and as an owner I've enjoyed seeing them every year with friends and family. The show is and always has been excellent with family participation and the Chiefs wonderful spirit and showmanship. He's the best entertainer on Oahu and an ICON...why would they get rid of him??

I'm letting other owners know so they can address this with the new manager named BQ (whatever that stands for). The DON HO type entertainer is not for a resort of this caliber. NO ONE has the heart or showmanship skills of the Chief. Big mistake changing one of the best parts of the resort.

Judy I.
Dec 16, 2014

We are here at Ko'Olina now and due to owner feedback, the Chief is back!

judyp213 wrote:
FIA FIA and the Chief have been replaced by some troupe from Honolulu that the new manager brought in. Who asked the owners and approved this change? FIa Fia is the best show on any Island...and as an owner I've enjoyed seeing them every year with friends and family. The show is and always has been excellent with family participation and the Chiefs wonderful spirit and showmanship. He's the best entertainer on Oahu and an ICON...why would they get rid of him??

I'm letting other owners know so they can address this with the new manager named BQ (whatever that stands for). The DON HO type entertainer is not for a resort of this caliber. NO ONE has the heart or showmanship skills of the Chief. Big mistake changing one of the best parts of the resort.

Donna H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.