Nov 23, 2013

I bought a partial week every other year at PH. I was told I could exchnge it for a full week at other Westgate Resorts or Interval International Resorts. Now Interval is saying they do not exchange for partial weeks. Westgate totally mis represented what they sold me. Any advice? Does anyone out there have a partial week and have experience with how it works? Also Can I sell a partial week on Redweek? The upside to it is that my maintenance fees are 1/2 of everyone else that has a full week and I only have to pay them every other year.

Brenda H.
Feb 17, 2014

We also own a partial week. We have never had trouble exchanging for a full week at any Westgate property. They have always been courteous and the Resorts have met our needs. I wish you luck.

Deb D.
Aug 12, 2014

I have exactly the same problem and am at my wits end as to what to do about it.

I can no longer exchange with II. They now say that I must have a whole week to exchange. I cannot exchange with HGVC. I've asked if I can buy and extra couple of days but have been told I can't.

Really not sure what I can do

Neil M.
Aug 13, 2014

II let you exchange a partial week and now they won't? I don't know what we can do either, but feel they were not honest with us when we bought in, they even gave us the II catalog of all the places we could exchange with. Very frustrating. Please let me know if you figure out how to remedy this or find someone that can help. Thanks!

Brenda H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.