Announcements

Preview Our New Look!

Mar 20, 2014

We are proud to announce the unveiling of our new look! We have been working hard on a design that we think will make the site easier and more fun to use. Please review it at http://beta.redweek.com and let us know what you think!

The familiar RedWeek.com site will still be available while we clean off the dust on the new site in beta testing. Many of the pages on the re-designed site are still being actively developed, so you can expect to see many improvements before it becomes the "main" RedWeek site, and we will be continuing to roll-out more community features even after that.

Please do let us know what you like or dislike about the new design in the next few weeks. Thank you for your help!

Kylie

Kylie
RedWeek.com

Last edited by kyliec on Apr 16, 2014 12:25 PM

Jan 07, 2024

Item #1 - This NEW look does not allow us search on certian features of a resort. So if I want vacation in Florida and I want a pet-friendly location then I have to click on each resort and scroll to see if you have it listed as pet-friendly. The old version allowed me to search for pet-friendly resorts.

Item #2 - your pet policies are WAAAAAY out of date - I know this because I have stayed at many. Many of these locations allow pets but you have them listed as No Pets Allowed. When will you be updating the policies. Since Reweek does not have Pet Policies listed accurately, I cannot rent via RedWeek and tend to browse here and rent by calling the resort directly to ask about policies then I end up booking directly with resort.

Please try update pet policies and allow a search for pet-friendly resorts. This will accomodate families with pets as well as those without.

Michelle M.
Jan 07, 2024

Hi Michelle, we've forwarded your comments regarding our new design to our development team! As for pet-friendly resorts, since we are not directly affiliated with resorts, we're often not aware when pet policies may change. However, we want to keep our resort database as accurate as possible and ensure pet owners can find appropriate accommodations, so if any are incorrectly listed, please absolutely send us an email at support@redweek.com and we can get them verified and listed appropriately as pet-friendly!

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.