Ask RedWeek

Corporate Timeshare Network - rental or sales

Aug 12, 2019

Just got off the phone with Jeremy from Events Corporate Logistics. He's going to put me in the Coca Cola convention pool - my 6 getaway weeks are guaranteed! to sell. All I have to do is activate those weeks. Seriously, I'm going to make $1100 profit on each week - and it's all non-taxable! There is zero risk! I'll get paid in 60 - 90 days! All for the low-low price of $399 per week to activate. But it's guaranteed! No risk! They have requests for 1700 weeks of timeshare property rents. People don't show up - I still get paid! Someone backs out - the company will just send someone in their place!

Wow - just wow. I almost have no words to describe my reaction to this scam. I understand why people are taken in - they are very conniving - I mean - convincing. They are just doing me this great favor - after they look up my account and see that I haven't activated any of my weeks - they want to turn these unused weeks into cash money for me.

Here is my response - if the weeks are "guaranteed" to be used - YOU pay the activation fee and then just reduce what you pay me for the week. Easy money, right? Strangely, they don't take me up on that.

Lori G.
Aug 12, 2019

Because it's a SCAM !!!

Don P.
Aug 12, 2019

lorig419 wrote:
Here is my response - if the weeks are "guaranteed" to be used - YOU pay the activation fee and then just reduce what you pay me for the week. Easy money, right? Strangely, they don't take me up on that.

Just like when they say something like "We have buyers on the line for your unit who are ready to pay you $20,000!" then you say, "Great,I'll sell it to you for $1000 then you can turn around and sell it to them for $20,000. That's a $19,000 profit for you rather than me paying you $899 to broker a deal."

Lance C.
Aug 23, 2019

We are purchasers and haven't heard anything from them in 3 years. Just wondering why no one has pursued a class action esp since apparently the company has used multiple names?

L O.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.