Timeshare Exchanges

exchange timeshare

May 21, 2015

i am interested in exchanging my week in Las Vegas for New Jersey Shore, Maryland, or Delaware. how can I do this?

Kristin D.
May 21, 2015

Does anyone know of any free timeshare exchange websites?

Kristin D.
May 21, 2015

Kristin -

With Dial an Exchange (DAE) you do not pay a membership fee. You do pay a $149 fee when you book an exchange week, however. Their website is daelive.com.

Another option would be to rent your timeshare on the RedWeek website, and then rent the week you are looking for from another owner.

If you have further questions, please feel free to Contact Us .

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on May 21, 2015 12:55 PM

May 24, 2015

Try www.tug2.net. It costs $15 to join but it has a lot of information and an exchange feature that is free once you join.

Thomas W.
May 25, 2015

Some other exchange companies that are free to join are Platinum Interchange, Trading Places International, San Francisco Exchange, and Hawaii Timeshare Exchange (but they obviously focus on units in Hawaii). Like Dial-an-Exchange, they are free to join but you have to pay an exchange fee.

Lance C.

Last edited by lancec13 on Jun 01, 2015 01:33 PM

May 27, 2015

Thank you for this information. I didn't have any luck with these sites, since I am looking to exchange within specific areas. Is there a forum on here we can list wanted exchanges for paid members? I have been scammed before so I do not want to do this privately.

Kristin D.
May 27, 2015

Are you looking to make a permanent exchange of your timeshare or a one time usage exchange???

I think the chances of either coming about is remote since Jersey Shore timeshares have a much higher value trading wise than even the best of Las Vegas timeshares. That is why I suggested that you join Timeshare Users Group, so you could learn more about the value of your timeshare as opposed to the one you are hoping to exchange for.

If you are already a member of RedWeek, you could look at the average rental prices of your timeshare's week in Las Vegas and compare them to the rental price of where you hope to make an exchange. That should give you some idea of relative values.

I wish you well.

Thomas W.
May 27, 2015

Kristin -

We no longer have a section to post requests for exchanges, as the time it took to monitor the section for scammers/spammers made it cost prohibitive to maintain. The current option on our website would be to put your timeshare up for rent, then rent from another owner who has a week where you are looking to go.

If you need further assistance, please Contact Us .

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.