Timeshare Companies

Rented from Theron Chow ?

Aug 14, 2015

I am looking for any feedback from anyone who has rented units from Theron Chow? Just want to make sure it all is legitimate ! Thanks

Jeff H.
Feb 04, 2018

Have rented several years in Florida from Theron...never a problem, nice person to deal with!!

Susan Z.
Feb 05, 2018

susanz115 wrote:
Have rented several years in Florida from Theron...never a problem, nice person to deal with!!

I am skeptical (at best) about this input. Your ONE and ONLY post EVER placed in these RedWeek discussion forums just happens to be an "endorsement" of Theron Chow (whoever / wherever that person might be), in response to an inquiry which was actually posted two and a half YEARS ago now. This seems a bit odd to me. Just sayin'...

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Feb 07, 2018 08:51 AM

Dec 04, 2018

I have not rented from him, but as an owner, that is why I pay for the extra services that Redweek offers to deal with the payment and verification. I did not want the person who was interested in renting my timeshare to feel skeptical. I know in this day and time I have become very skeptical.

Dana N.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.