Timeshare Exchanges

Better Business Lodging

Nov 13, 2017

I have nothing positive to say. They took our money over a year ago and have never initiated a phone call to us since then. I believe their whole sales pitch is a scam.

Paulette C.
Nov 13, 2017

Paullette C: In your preceding post, you inquired about "compensation"

The words "scam" and "compensation" are mutually exclusive concepts.

Who exactly would you expect might "compensate" you for falling for a scam?

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Feb 11, 2021 01:33 PM

Apr 30, 2018

Did you find out anything about The Better Business Lodging? They have contacted me about selling my Time Share

Tracie H.
Apr 30, 2018

If they contacted you it's a SCAM !!

Don P.
Apr 30, 2018

Thank you. I thought that it was a scam.

Tracie H.
May 05, 2018

tracieh51 wrote:
Did you find out anything about The Better Business Lodging? They have contacted me about selling my Time Share

Anyone calling you out of the blue regarding selling or renting your timeshare or timeshare points is virtually guaranteed to be a scam.

There is an old saying that "a fool and his money are soon parted". Please don't become someone else who proves that old saying to be true.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on May 07, 2018 05:19 AM

Aug 26, 2020

Yes, I'm dealing with them now! BETTER BUSINESS LODGING HAS SCAMMED ME! My recommendation is AVOID BETTER BUSINESS LODGING AT ALL COSTS! BETTER BUSINESS LODGING OWES ME MONEY!!!!!

Tami P.
Aug 26, 2020

Noooooo, don't use BETTER BUSINESS LODGING if u value your money & property! I LOST BOTH because of them!!!! BETTER BUSINESS LODGING OWES ME MONEY!!!!!

Tami P.
Aug 26, 2020

How did they scam you?

Lance C.
Aug 28, 2020

I was told for a fee which i paid on my visa bank debit card that they would sell my timeshare for me and get me out from under it with no bad recourse on my part that it wouldn't hurt my çredit the title would just change hands that they were in business to do this so let them handle it and my property would easily be sold within 6 months needless to say that did not happen my property went into foreclosure and they have not refunded my money for service not rendered they said they deal with huge corporations, companies and businessmen that are always looking for property such as mine for business trips, conventions etc. and that it would be advertised in magazines, online, at expo events and the like yet never a word now since I've started questioning their motives i can hardly get a reply to my calls, texts and emails. Just makes me sick that this is allowed to happen! I want my money back at the VERY least. I will NOT give a good review for them scamming, lying & stealing resources from me! They say i should of REMINDED them to keep advertising my property yet i PAID them to do that!!!!

Tami P.
Jan 27, 2021

i know all the mistakes.

Jennie Miller
Aug 13, 2021

So it looks like they have closed up... You can't pull up their website where they post all their listings. I paid them over 2 years ago to market my property for sale and have renewed each time (renewing is free but as you can see it is worthless). Not much you can do right now, hopefully you see this before they can weasel any more money out of anyone.

Matthew J.
Aug 13, 2021

matthewj180 wrote:
So it looks like they have closed up... You can't pull up their website where they post all their listings. I paid them over 2 years ago to market my property for sale and have renewed each time (renewing is free but as you can see it is worthless). Not much you can do right now, hopefully you see this before they can weasel any more money out of anyone.

Well the first post in this thread over five years ago exposed this operation as a scam. It's not surprising that this company has closed up its website. That's what these scam artists do. Once they have suckered in enough people and then get enough complaints against them, they close up shop but then resurface under a new name. So while Better Business lodging might be out of business, its principals are probably still in business scamming people under a new name but with the same tactics.

Lance C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.