Norman H.
Jan 13, 2017

Please provide another update.

P l B.
Jan 15, 2017

Looking for updates as we start 2017 !!

Walter J.
Jan 23, 2017

Very interesting. Received this info second hand but need to stay in the loop.

Dominick B.
Mar 21, 2017

I've owned at the manhattan club since 2000. I just found this site and want to be on the list to get updates and know how to get involved. Is there a way to join the group?

Dana M.
Aug 02, 2017

I just found this site, great information. I am also a frustrated TMC owner since 2003. How can I continue to receive updates from Redweek? Thank you, Dave

Dave C.
Aug 02, 2017

To be alerted as new posts are added to the Manhattan Club forum pages, please click on this link: Forums

Using the link on the right side of the page, you can search for Manhattan Club topics, then scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box to be alerted to new replies on the topic.

Please Contact Us if you need further assistance.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jan 02, 2018

I am interested in updates too. I will try the link at the bottom of this page, but i also want to be kept in the know of any developments. Thank you.

Dawn C.
Feb 22, 2018

Jeff, i am a Manhattan Club timeshare owner. I have found a law firm in NJ that would like to open a new fraud case against MC. I need your help to communicate with owners and perhaps be of some help in regard to your wealth of information (you are your team). let me know how to reach you? thank you! Sue O

Sue O.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.