Travel Tips & Advice

Looking for a rental in cancun March 19-25

Jan 24, 2018

What condo would you recommend for parents and two teenagers? What to be beach front and a nice pool. Doesn't need to be the Ritz but not a dive straushouse@hotmail.com

Michael S.
Jan 24, 2018

michaels139 wrote:
What condo would you recommend for parents and two teenagers? What to be beach front and a nice pool. Doesn't need to be the Ritz but not a dive straushouse@hotmail.com

Having absolutely no interest in Mexican timeshares, I cannot answer your question.

I am responding at all ONLY to respectfully suggest that you REMOVE your email address from your post in these (very public) forums. Otherwise, you are unwisely and unnecessarily issuing an open invitation to be contacted by scammers, spammers, phishers and assorted others of ill intent. You don't need to provide an email address for people to respond to your inquiry in these forums. It's your choice; I am just making a suggestion that you can adopt or ignore as you may see fit.

There are many Mexican timeshare rental ads posted on RedWeek by the way. You can view and browse those ads for free, but in order to RESPOND to any such ads, you will first have to become a paid RedWeek member ($18.99 per year). Good luck.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jan 25, 2018 04:29 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.