Apr 21, 2018

I want to buy a unit at the Surf Club but am looking for a 2 week stay. I would need a 2 bedroom unit the entire stay. From what I see, TS only go by the week. How can I purchase 2 weeks without having to purchase 2 different TS.

Sarah C.
Apr 21, 2018

Depending on the timeshare you can probably bank a week and take two weeks every other year .

Don P.
Apr 21, 2018

I want 2 weeks every year..wonder if I'll have to just get 2 different villas but I'll have to pay maintenance fees for each one. So TS never can get locked out for 2 weeks?

Sarah C.
Apr 21, 2018

Of course you will have to pay two maintenance fees but the problem is that you would have to get two deeded assigned weeks to be sure to get the time together . If you purchase points you are at the mercy of the resort to get the actual week you want .

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Apr 21, 2018 03:17 PM

May 04, 2018

thank you for the info :(

Barry A.
May 07, 2018

Marriott surf club has floating weeks so even with a deed you would have to call up or book online at exactly 12 or 13 months. Aruba during platinum season especially during holiday periods are quite popular and even those that call up as soon as it opens sometimes do not get a reservation. There are owners who own 4,6 and even 8+ weeks that book blocks of weeks starting during less popular times. 50% of the reservations are saved for 12 months prior but you might have 1000 owners trying to get 200 reservations and not everyone will get that reservation.

Tracey S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.