Apr 25, 2018

Hi all, I’ve run into the problem of owners not responding to questions about their units listed for rent. Has anyone run into this? I have sent 4 seperate emails asking about availability and pricing have no responses. Is there any requirement for these owners to respond to correspondence? Thanks.

Dan M.
Apr 26, 2018

danm479 wrote:
I’ve run into the problem of owners not responding to questions about their units listed for rent. Has anyone run into this? I have sent 4 seperate emails asking about availability and pricing have no responses. Is there any requirement for these owners to respond to correspondence? Thanks.

You don't identify the time frame during which you sent those four messages. Fwiw, in my geographic area last week was a school vacation week, so some families may have been traveling and may not view (or respond to) ad inquiries while away on vacation for the whole week. Just one possibility to consider.

There is no requirement for any advertising owner to respond to rental inquiries, although it is certainly in their best interests (and just basic courtesy) to do so.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Apr 26, 2018 05:16 AM

Apr 26, 2018

Dan -

My first suggestion would be to check your spam folder. We find this is often the issue when replies from owners are not received. Please add member@redweek.com to your safe senders' list to help prevent future filtering.

If it has been more than 48 hours since you inquired, and you cannot find replies in your spam, then please Contact Us with the posting numbers, and we will follow up with the owners.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jun 28, 2023

I'm an owner who doesn't know how to respond. RedWeek Support reached out to show me a question from an interested renter, and I asked how to reply to it - and included what my reply would be, and I didn't hear back from RedWeek. Maybe people just don't know how to pass messages back and forth -? I don't know what to do myself.

Tammy B.
Jun 29, 2023

Tammy, we've reached out to your assigned full-service representative asking that they provide an update regarding the question you've received and they should be in touch shortly! It's possible we might still be waiting on a response from the potential renter.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.