General Discussion

Marriott Aruba Ocean Club always annual construction

May 02, 2018

Almost every fall the Marriott Aruba Ocean Club picks the time to do construction from roof, outside building, pools, lobby, electrical, appliance installation and the list goes on and on. With paying that $1,500 maintenance for one week and paying off a timeshare one would expect a nice quiet vacation. If I were to be in a hotel and the management needed to come up to my room to do annual repairs I would and receive another room at least equal to the quality and location of the room with repairs. Not so with a Marriott Aruba Ocean Club timeshare. You dash for that one week spot usually up to one year in advance or lose out altogether. Then do you need construction at your precious time in Aruba? If the Ocean Club plans construction during your chosen time and did not know about it 12 months in advance then you should be allowed to postpone your week use without penalties to the next year. I believe that this suggestion will gain momentum and happen in the future. Let’s not get into the airfare cost and timing needed for you quiet serene week in Paradise?

Michael B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.