Timeshare Exchanges

Need help?

Jul 17, 2018

Hi,

Does anyone have experience with Dial an Exchange timeshare banking service? In October 2015 I deposited a week during peak summer holiday season. I placed a broad variety of requests with them for a suitable exchange. Six months later I was asked to pay a fee to maintain the "gold advantage" privilege which enabled my requests to stay on file. A further 2 months later, now May 2016, and after having paid the fee, I have still not received any offer of an exchange?

Baobao B.
Jul 17, 2018

If you google dial an exchange timeshare banking, there is quite a lengthy spirited discussion on Trip advisor, from present to at 2yrs. back. There is actually 7 pages concerning this company, some yea, some nay, As it seems to located or dealing primarily in Europe and the UK(at least what I seen) and deals with the same problems in all TS's, supply and demand, I would forget the extra cost of the gold advantage, and seek a different avenue. Just my opinion......

William P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.